What is PAC SolarAire?
Why PAC SolarAire?
For whom is PAC SolarAire?
PAC SolarAire is a modular air conditioner run by solar energy. The total direct current (All DC) power from the solar cells can be directly connected to the machine, without conversion to alternating current (AC). This can reduce energy loss in the power converter by more than 30%. Combined with a compressor inverter solar cells can be reduced in size by more than 50%. The air conditioner can automatically switch to AC in low light.
- Air conditioner inverter for saving energy
- SEER is higher than normal air conditioner
- Additional energy saving by the use of solar power
- Use of small solar cells
- High performance and stability
- Easy to install and eco-friendly
- Small shops
- Hotels / Resorts
- Buildings that require small air conditioner during the day
How does it work?
In traditional solar air conditioner system, while solar PV generates DC power, the inverter will convert the input DC power to be AC power. Then supplied to the air conditioner unit. This causes energy loss during the conversion. However, PAC SolarAire is all DC designed. The DC solar power can be generated directly into the unit without any converter for an AC power input.
Special features of
Reduced power loss
Designed with All DC power to minimize loss of power from the power adapter.
Temperature and cooling modes can be controlled precisely.
Automatic power switch
In case of insufficient solar energy, the air conditioner automatically pulls electricity from the home system.
Awards of PAC SolarAire
- SME Thailand Inno Awards 2015 Award for outstanding green products